Student News + Resources
STUDENT + CPA EXAM NEWS
The Uniform CPA Exam is changing in January 2024. Read about the transition policy for the CPA Exam under the CPA Evolution initiative here.
If you pass and retain credit for all four CPA Exam sections by December 31, 2023, the changes to the CPA Exam will NOT impact your journey. If you will still be working your way through the CPA Exam in January 2024 and beyond, then the information about the CPA Evolution-aligned CPA Exam (the 2024 CPA Exam) and transition policy are most important to understand.
CPA Exam Transition Policy FAQs
As a member of the UACPA, students can take advantage of special discounts on select CPA exam preparation courses. SEE STUDENT MEMBER BENEFITS
Recent news and articles
- Where do your CPA Exam candidates go for help? - AICPA
- CPA Evolution: New CPA Licensure Model - NASBA
- Continuous Testing has Begun - Accounting Today
- CPA Exams Postponed - NASBA
- 2020 Exam Score Release Dates - AICPA
- Snagging an AICPA Legacy Scholarship - AICPA
- Next Stop: CPA Podcast