UACPA Outstanding Student Award Winners
April 20, 2023
The UACPA has announced the 2023 winners of the Outstanding Student Award recipients. Every spring, a fifth-year accounting student at each of Utah’s universities is honored for their accomplishments in the accounting field. Criteria to be honored includes GPA, extracurricular and professional activities and experience, professional image and perceived commitment and dedication.
The following individuals were recognized by the UACPA
- July Turner – Brigham Young University
- Emily Pearson Powell – Southern Utah University
- Elizabeth Ramsay – University of Utah
- Kendall Mortensen – Utah State University
- Lauren Buxton – Utah Tech University
- Cooper Barnson – Utah Valley University
- Emily Fowles – Weber State University
- Hannah Flanagan – Westminster College
The honorees will be recognized at their school’s end-of-year celebration events.