Ute Energy is looking for someone to lead our Accounting/Finance Department, while ensuring financial health through supervising, reporting, compliance, budgeting, and data analysis.
- Lead accounting functions and project performance.
- Analyze financial data and monitor compliance.
- Collaborate with departments for strategic alignment.
- Develop and report on KPIs.
- Assess compliance and regulatory issues.
- Support organizational development within the department.
- Bachelors in Business/Accounting
- 10+ years progressive accounting experience
- 5+ years as a senior Finance Manager
- Preferred professional accounting certification
- Strong finance and compliance knowledge
- Proven payroll and financial project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GAAP
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- “Hands-on” approach to staff support
Ute Energy is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees, celebrating diversity.Apply Online