We are looking for an Auditor to perform detailed financial and accounting auditing to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems.Additional responsibilities include:
- Conducts audits of contracts, grants and/or operations; reviews organization structure, controls, policies, and procedures.
- Determines the nature and extent of auditing required.
- Adjusts or extends audit programs where necessary.
- Analyzes functions and provides appraisals of internal control structure of functions or systems.
- Investigates irregularities and recommended corrective measures.
- Prepares and reviews audit documentation to ensure adherence to standards, uniformity of procedures and adequacy of audit.
At the highest level, examines records, documents, methods, policies, costs and other factors. Coordinates the preparation of reports summarizing audit results. Makes recommendations and reviews audit findings with managers. Provides work leadership to lower level auditing staff on complex audits. May review the progress and work of subordinates (or support staff) for adequacy, method, and procedures. May act as Audit Leader for an audit team assigned to specific functional or operational areas. Plans methods to be followed in the conduct of audits, recommends activities to be examined, the extent of examination and establishes completion schedules.
This position may be filled as an Auditor I, II, or III. Position placement and compensation will be determined based the selected candidates’ credentials.Apply Online