Introduction to the team
Our Tax Service team delivers quality tax solutions to privately owned middle-market companies, high net worth individuals, and trusts and estates.
Individuals who thrive at Keystone CPAs exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Manage ledger of clients including billing. Actively manage workflow and moving work through office.
- Review and sign tax returns for various types of returns such as individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, non-profits, etc.
- Supervise staff and assist with training
- Research and consult on various tax projects.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other taxing authorities.
- Review extensions and quarterly estimates.
- Assist on special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required
- Master of Tax or JD/LLM preferred
- Minimum of 4 year of related experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA license in state of employment or actively applying for reciprocity
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking and research skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently.
- Highly motivated and takes initiative for professional growth and development.
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Ability to take direction, and exercise sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed.
Here, you will be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. That is why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Keystone CPAs, where you take your career is up to you.Apply Online