- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Reviews invoices, prepares billings, and assists with month-end close.
- Works with project managers on project related costs.
- Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, Work in Process reports, and profit and loss statements.
- Manages property taxes and asset locations
- Manages petty cash
- Reviews final checks prior to issuance.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.