Health Catalyst, Inc. is seeking a Senior Accountant for its South Jordan, UT office.
Duties: Full-time position (South Jordan, UT) responsible for performing daily and especially month-end, quarter-end, and year-end responsibilities and other accounting functions. The essential job functions of the Senior Accountant are, as follows:
- On a daily basis, review invoices, communicating with employees and vendors to understand charges to ensure proper coding
- On a daily basis, develop and communicate invoice-coding requirements to third-party performing invoice data-entry tasks
- On a daily basis, respond to questions regarding billing matters inside and outside of the organization
- Ensure timely completion of monthly close items (6 to 7 days’ close period early each month), coordinate with colleagues in the Accounting department and outside the department internally and communicate with vendors outside the entity to ensure correct accounting for around 350 invoices/month
- Communicate internally and externally to ensure correct expense allocation and correct expense accrual for the current period and complete monthly close procedures related to A/P, including A/P Aging Analysis, Accrued Expense Schedule Analysis, and other accounting activities including Deposits, Fixed Asset Rollforward, Interest and Debt Issuance Costs Analysis, Investments Analysis, Lease Analysis, Notes Payable Contractual Obligation Analysis, Prepaid Schedule Analysis, Revenue Share Analysis, and additional areas as needed
- Prepare support files for required disclosures related to Fixed Asset, Investments, and Leases for the quarterly and annual 10-Q and 10-K reports and perform review of Related Party transactions - Develop processes and controls to increase efficiency and mitigate risks as the Company grows
- Provide data for finance to use in budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare external audit documentation and other ad hoc projects, such as company acquisition related accounting activities, annual 1099 analysis, etc.
Education Requirement: Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Experience Requirements: Two (2) years of accounting experience in public accounting or within operational accounting functions including month-end close process. Advanced Excel skills and ability to perform independent research on technical accounting matters required. CPA certification is also required.
Please send resume to:
Health Catalyst Inc. Attn: Emily Carty, People Operations Generalist & Recruiter 3165 Millrock Drive, Suite 400 Salt Lake City, UT 84121 Or email@example.com