Bookkeeper and Payroll Specialist
Bookkeeper and Payroll Specialist Park City, Utah accounting firm is seeking an individual to fill a Bookkeeper and Payroll Specialist position. Duties Will Include:
- Processing payroll for multiple clients.
- Preparing payroll tax, sales tax, and other periodic tax reports.
- Reconiling bank and credit card accounts to monthly statements.
- Posting journal adjustments to ledgers for reconciliation and balancing.
- Posting and extending adjustments to working trial balance and financial statements.
- Preparing unaudited financial statements.
- Preparing necessary 1099 and W-2 forms.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, and QuickBooks, both desktop and online versions.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Positive team player attitude
Compensation will be competitive, based on current market conditions.
The Park City, Utah CPA firm of Niederhauser & Davis, LLC was founded in 1999. The Firm is owned and operated by Jay C. Niederhauser who has been in the practice of public accountancy for over 40 years. The members of the firm have extensive accounting and tax preparation training and experience and provide a level of expertise similar to the large international firms. We provide tax preparation and consultation services, and bookkeeping and accounting services to a wide-range of business and individuals.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org