Senior Tax Accountant
Tax Staff Accountant Park City, Utah accounting firm is seeking an individual to fill a Staff Accountant position. Staff Accountant Duties Will Include:
- Preparation of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, trusts and exempt organizations.
- Proactive interaction with clients to gather information and make recommendations.
- Tax accounting and record cleanup
- Client bookkeeping assistance
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- 2-4 years public accounting experience
- BS in Accounting
- CPA Candidate
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Tax software proficiency a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Positive team player attitude
Compensation will be competitive, based on current market conditions. The Park City, Utah CPA firm of Niederhauser & Davis, LLC was founded in 1999. The Firm is owned and operated by Jay C. Niederhauser who has been in the practice of public accountancy for over 35 years. The members of the firm have extensive accounting and tax preparation training and experience and provide a level of expertise similar to the large international firms. We provide tax preparation and consultation services, and bookkeeping and accounting services to a wide-range of business and individuals.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org