Tax Manager Park City, Utah accounting firm is seeking an individual to fill a Tax Manager position. The Tax Manager will be responsible for preparation, review, and consultation for income tax engagements for individuals, partnerships and corporations. Tax Manager duties will include:
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, partnerships and corporations
- Review and supervise income tax returns prepared by staff
- Proactively interact with clients to gather information and make recommendations.
- Train and supervise staff
- Assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- 4+ years of tax preparation experience
- BS or MS in Accounting
- CPA license
- Strong software skills in Word and Excel, experience with UltraTax tax preparation software a plus
- Excellent understanding of tax law
- Experience in supervising, mentoring, coaching and training staff a plus but willing to consider candidates without management experience if other qualifications are met
- Strong leadership skills with a positive team player attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
Compensation will be competitive, based on current market rates and experience.
The Park City, Utah CPA firm of Niederhauser & Davis, LLC was founded in 1999. The Firm is owned and operated by Jay C. Niederhauser who has been in the practice of public accountancy for over 40 years. The members of the firm have extensive accounting and tax preparation training and experience and provide a level of expertise similar to the large international firms. We provide tax preparation and consultation services, and bookkeeping and accounting services to a wide-range of business and individuals.
Send resumes to email@example.com