Director of Accounting / Controller
Director of Accounting Intermountain Nutrition Payson, UT 84651
Full Job Description
With over 175,000 sqft. of facility space and 400+ employees, Intermountain Nutrition has become a premier manufacturer for nutrition and dietary supplements. Our company has seen huge growth by providing our customers with high quality products and top-notch customer service. That, combined with our amazing employees, have made Intermountain Nutrition the ideal place to come and work!
Job Title: Director of Accounting
The Director of Accounting will oversee the company’s financial/accounting close processes, and help streamline the inventory and accounting process. The Director of Accounting manages accounting records and is responsible for the production of financial reports. The Director of Accounting will also oversee fixed assets, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations and payroll processing.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management about the finances of the business and justify certain financial recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Advanced math skills to make accurate calculations and estimates
- Good understanding of GL-ERP Systems (Acumatica a plus)
- Organization and project management
- Understanding of tax codes and laws
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in payroll reporting
- Strong understanding of manufacturing and cost accounting
- Knowledge and experience in undergoing company audits
- Three to five years experience as accounting manager or director
- Proven track record of managing accounts receivable & accounts payable functions.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to streamline and improve accounting close processes on deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, master’s preferred.
- CMA or CPA preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year