Print Page   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Join
News & Press: News

Reporting Your CPE

Tuesday, December 29, 2015   (0 Comments)
Posted by: Amy Spencer
Share |

As the reporting period for CPE comes to an end, CPAs will need to submit their hours to the Department of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL). In order to maintain a Utah license, CPAs must obtain 80 hours of Continuing Professional Education during a two-calendar year period.

The current reporting period ends December 31, 2015. To submit them online or to download the form, visit

Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal