Remote Tax Professional (Part Time)
Are you someone who likes to help others navigate the intricacies of tax processes and policies? Are you wanting to take a load off during tax season with the constant deadlines, client management, and risk it takes to file other’s tax returns? Are you wanting supplemental income for the tax season? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, this position is for you!
Our client, Free Tax USA, is growing by double digits year over year and looking to hire! We are partnering with them to hire licensed CPAs or Enrolled Agents to provide virtual, interactive support to customers filing their taxes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise of tax preparation and filing to customers utilizing the platform to file their taxes.
- All tax questions and support will be completed via chat or prescheduled phone calls
- Active CPA or Enrolled Agent license
- 2 or more seasons as a tax preparer filing for individuals (Form 1040)
- 2 or more seasons of direct interaction with tax clients
- Must live in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Wyoming
- Tax research experience a plus (IRS, state tax authorities)
- Competitive compensation
- Part time flexible work
- 20+ hours per week
- Remote (work from home)
- No risk to you (client files their own taxes)
- Strong company culture, 75% of seasonal employees return the following tax season
Contact email@example.com or 801.532.1000