Progressive CPA Firm – Salt Lake City, Utah area Are you an accounting professional who enjoys tons of variety and new challenges? Looking for a culture of growth and innovation where you can be challenged and contribute? Are you a problem solver who would rather be busy and challenged than bored? Do you like to work hard and play hard! If so, this opportunity could be the perfect fit.
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our growing team. This role is vital to our organization as it provides needed capacity to take on new entrepreneurial clients who need monthly accounting and tax work and also to assist in internal accounting operations. Tons of variety!
The Job Duties
- Accounting assistance for our clients using QuickBooks Online. You may touch 10+ client accounts per month.
- Internal accounting functions including invoicing, reporting, bank and credit card reconciliations…
- Work on accounting projects to get new clients historic accounting caught up.
- Project management and process implementation and improvement.
The Personality Fit You are someone who loves to learn. You want to keep growing and take on new things. We are a culture of constant learning and aggressive growth. The ideal candidate for this role loves working with entrepreneur clients and shares their entrepreneurial spirit. Because we are growing and things are evolving and changing all the time, you need to thrive on challenge and change as you are part of a team that strives to be the best CPA firm for entrepreneurs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience and competency with QuickBooks Online accounting software
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 2 or 4 year degree in Accounting or currently enrolled
Desired, Not Required
- Prior professional experience in a professional service environment (CPA or law firm a plus)
The position includes health benefits, generous Paid Time Off and a flexible family-friendly environment with work-life balance. Compensation (hourly) DOE.
About Us We are a disruptive public accounting firm located in the beautiful Provo River bottoms. We specialize in bringing value to high net-worth entrepreneurs in two ways:
- We provide critical information to our clients so they can make better and informed decisions through outsourced CFO services, including: all levels of accounting.
- We lead the field in proactive and aggressive tax planning strategies and all types of tax compliance.
Our vision is to be the best CPA firm for entrepreneurs and to provide a “VIP” customer experience so amazing that our clients become raving fans.
Interested applicants should send resumes to Brian Kofford, [firstname.lastname@example.org](mail to:email@example.com)