Please e-mail your firstname.lastname@example.org
Audit Associate Location: Spanish Fork office, Spanish Fork, UT www.larsco.com
A leading multi-office audit firm, Larson & Company, offers a family-friendly environment and competitive compensation, including excellent benefits for career focused individuals. We are currently seeking an audit associate to join our growing audit practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to expand their financial statement audit experience.
- Performing audits for a diverse array of clients
- Minimum 2-4 weeks travel per year, more if interested
- Being forward thinking, positive, and industrious
- Responsible for their own area of work and assists the staff in answering questions and training of interns
- Prepare simple full disclosure financial statements
- Communicates effectively with clients in gathering audit evidence independently
- Participating in our “Expectation Agreement” (personal evaluation program and bonus pool)
- Marketing the firm’s services with current clients and potential clients
- Personal initiative, both in the way you work and in the way you interact with people
- Adaptability and follow-through
- Communicates effectively in a team environment
- The ability to recognize and then satisfy needs (whether they be personal or professional, client-oriented or firm-oriented)
- Desire to grow individually and to spearhead efforts for firm growth
- Embraces change and growth and maintains a positive attitude during it
- 1-2 years financial statement audit experience in public accounting required
- CPA licensure preferred, but not required
- Accounting Degree (BS/BA, MS/MA, MAcc/MBA)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Successful candidates will receive a competitive wage commensurate with their experience.
- Larson & Company offers benefits including paying for the employee’s as well as a portion of dependents health insurance, cafeteria plan, 401(k) Plan, and bonus incentives.