The QuickBooks platform – including the desktop and online environments – is one of the leading accounting solutions for small and growing businesses. Further, Intuit has incorporated numerous advanced features and changes into the tools over the past few releases. This seminar will teach you how to take advantage of many new and advanced features in the desktop and online environments to help you solve critical issues. For example, you will learn advanced inventory management techniques, including changing the default costing methodology and implementing lot and serial number tracking. You will also learn how to build complete sets of financial statements in Excel that link in real-time to underlying QuickBooks data files and how to create multi-company financial statements. Additionally, you will learn how to use the Client Data Review feature to streamline identifying and correcting errors and closing accounting periods in QuickBooks.
Knowing how to take advantage of the advanced tools and features available can determine your level of success when working with QuickBooks. So take advantage of this opportunity to learn about QuickBooks’ “deep” features to maximize your effectiveness with QuickBooks.
• Tips for improving efficiency with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
• Better reporting when working in QuickBooks environments
• Tips for cleaning up QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online instances
• Managing inventory more effectively when working with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
Fundamental knowledge of QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
Accounting and financial professionals who want to learn about advanced features and techniques associated with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
• Identify techniques for handling advanced reporting issues, including the QuickBooks Statement Writer, QuickBooks Online Management Reports, linking QuickBooks data into other applications via Open Database Connectivity, and multi-company reporting
• Manage inventory more effectively in QuickBooks, including using Items, changing inventory costing methodologies, creating Assembly items, adjusting inventory quantities and valuations, and listing the advantages associated with QuickBooks’ Advanced Inventory feature
• Differentiate between various techniques for exchanging QuickBooks data with others, including QuickBooks Accountants’ Copy feature, Portable Company Files, and backup files
• Utilize QuickBooks Client Data Review feature to streamline the process of cleaning up QuickBooks data files and closing accounting periods
- Steve Yoss
Non-Member Price $205.00
Member Price $180.00
Registration for this event is closed.