The market for accounting solutions designed for small businesses has never been better! From traditional desktop applications to newer Cloud-based solutions, small businesses have affordable options available today that were unthinkable for many just a few years ago. In this seminar, you will learn about these options and receive the benefit of an unbiased comparison of many of today’s leading solutions, helping you make an informed decision about the future direction of your accounting platform.
Solutions from Intuit, Sage, Xero, Wave, Zoho, and others will be reviewed and compared to help you decide whether you should remain with your current platform or switch to a different one. Additionally, you will learn about various third-party add-ins to help you make informed decisions about issues such as automated data entry, sales tax processing, reporting, and business intelligence. In sum, if you are the least bit curious about the accounting options available for smaller businesses, this is the most critical session you will participate in this year.
• Understanding the small business accounting landscape
• Learn how solutions from leading providers can potentially solve your small business accounting and
• Create investment estimates for acquiring and implementing a new small business accounting solution
General understanding of accounting practices in use in small businesses
Business professionals and advisors seeking to identify an accounting solution that is the “right fit” for a small business organization
• Create a list of needed features and functions for a small business accounting application
• Identify solutions that represent a potential “good fit” for an organization
• Estimate the investment required to implement a specific solution
• List examples of third-party add-ins to provide necessary additional functionality
- Steve Yoss
Non-Member Price $205.00
Member Price $180.00
Registration for this event is closed.