Future of finance and other research has continually validated data points that risk management and planning is one of the core skillsets that businesses need to fine tune for business resilience. Risks abound all over and research shows that a comprehensive risk management strategy best positions companies to be successful. This course will provide a grounding in a variety of key risks which, if
on your radar, will help you plan for those which might impact your business in unpredictable ways.
• Digitalization of society
• Public distrust in business ·
• Trade tensions ·
• The impact of transitioning towards the circular economy ·
• Economic and social inequalities ·
• The changing regulatory environment
CFOs, controllers, and VPs of finance, risk management professionals and CPA/CGMA business advisers
• Recognize the transformative nature of a variety of key business risks.
• Identify the impact that these key business risks may have on business
• Recall important topics and conversations to be discussed regarding these key risks as they relate to business.
Jay Giannantonio, MBA, CPA, CIA Jay Giannantonio is a management consultant specializing in internal audit, risk management, process improvement and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance issues. His professional experience includes long stays at Verizon/Bell Atlantic and KPMG Consulting in a professional career that began in 1980. His teaching experience includes time as an adjunct faculty member in the MBA program at Widener University. Jay lives in the Philadelphia area.
Non-Member Price $195.00
Member Price $170.00
This event is cancelled