|Outstanding Student Nomination|
Every year the Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants honors a fifth-year accounting student from each of Utah’s universities for his or her accomplishments in the field of accounting.
Criteria to be considered for the nomination of Outstanding Accounting Student should include the following:
· Grade Point Average (GPA)
· Extracurricular and professional activities and experience
· Professional image
· Perceived commitment and dedication
· A UACPA Student Affiliate member
· Eligible to sit for the CPA exam
Please complete the nomination form by March 1, 2016.
If you have any questions, contact Braden Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org.