CPA Review Discounts
Yaeger CPA Review - 25% off products
- Enter code during checkout: UACPA
- Questions? Call 800-824-2811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them you are a UACPA Member
Roger CPA Review - 15% off products
- Visit www.rogercpareview.com/uacpa or contact Tyler Skelton at email@example.com
Gleim CPA Review - 20% discount on Gleim CPA Review
- Click here to receive your UACPA and Gleim CPA Review 20% discount.
Crush The CPA Exam has created an annual scholarship program to help one accounting student become a Certified Public Accountant. The winner will receive $1,000 to pay for their CPA exam fees and also a complete CPA review course from Wiley CPAexcel worth $2,295.
- Must be an actively enrolled college student in their last year of obtaining an accounting degree or a recent graduate with a final cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and plans on taking the CPA Exam
- Must apply to the contest by completing the application form on our scholarship page: http://crushthecpaexam.com/crush-the-cpa-exam-scholarship-program/
A winner will be chosen and announced on November 30th, 2016
Student Affiliate members are able to attend their local chapter meeting breakfasts or luncheons free of charge!
- Click here to check the calendar for upcoming meetings -
All you need to do is RSVP with the correct person. Chapter meetings are listed on the Community Calendar. You can use the filter to show only the chapter meetings. Chapter meetings are an excellent way to meet current accounting professionals and network with potential future employers. What better way to find out which path to take as a CPA then by asking those already in the field? And did we mention the food is free if you're a member?
If you don't know what chapter you are in, here's a quick guide:
BYU: Southern Chapter
UVU: Southern Chapter
Weber: Northern Chapter
Westminster: Downtown Chapter
UofU: Downtown Chapter
Utah State: Cache Chapter
SUU: Cedar Breaks Chapter
Dixie: Color Country Chapter
Division of Occupational Professional Licensing (DOPL)
Statute and Rules governing CPA examination and licensure
Candidate Information Brochure
The Candidate Bulletin