|10 Benefits of Membership|
Membership may not be mandatory for CPAs, however there are many reasons why you should join and we've narrowed those reasons into this list. Here are the top 10 reasons to join the UACPA.
1. Enhanced ValueThe UACPA and its members are recognized for their education, ethics and strong leadership within the community and we remind the public through articles and other resources that a CPA is an asset to any type of financial need.
2. Networking Opportunities Through conferences and exclusive member activities, UACPA members connect and grow through empowering interactions.
3. Advocacy The UACPA is the voice of the profession in Utah and we regularly meet with groups to ensure CPAs and the public interests are met.
4. Increase Visibility The UACPA actively promotes the profession through media appearances and advertising.
5. Education by CPAs for CPAs Conferences and classes are coordinated by UACPA members who have a pulse on what's most important to you.
6. Leadership OpportunitiesMake a difference by serving on the UACPA's various committees. Dozens of opportunities allow you to volunteer and lead.
7. Professional AdvancementUp-and-coming CPAs are learning and leading through ProNet, the UACPA's young professional group. Leadership Academy provides a retreat where valuable skills are learned.
8. Professional ResourcesHave questions about licensing or the ethics exam? The UACPA website and staff provide a go-to destination for answers.
9. Member DiscountsSave money on CPE and other products and services
10. News and UpdatesGet local and national updates that are important to your needs as a CPA through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and your mailbox and email constantly.
11/26/2016 » 12/26/2016
Internal Control’s New Muscles - 6743