| Who should attend
CPAs in industry and public accounting who want to better protect their operations and sensitive business information from hackers and other cyber threats.
This presentation provides a concise overview of online tools that can be used by accountants to guard against security threats and safeguard their enterprise and personal data.
Specific topics include:
- Password strategies
- Two-step verification
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware programs
- Anti-theft apps
- File backup services
- Encryption applications
- Stealth monitoring services
- Screen protectors and lockscreens
- USB blockers
- Help for hacked sites and cyber emergency response
- Cybersecurity issues ahead
- Online security starter strategy
- Identify the latest and best internet applications that can protect yourself and your organization online.
- Follow simple yet effective safety strategies and tips to keep your data secure.
- Use cloud access security brokers to enforce data protection policies