Series - Best Practices Before Final Save
||CPA Crossings, LLC
| Who should attend
Professionals who are Excel users and want to streamline the process of formatting and printing spreadsheets
|Basic working knowledge of Excel features/functions
This Excel course will provide an overview of all the functionality that supports the formatting and printing of spreadsheets in Excel. Through the use of cell styles and conditional formatting, you will learn how to create spreadsheets that are visually appealing and understandable to a non-financial audience. Topics reviewed in this course include: printing multiple spreadsheets, embedding Excel ranges into Word documents, cell formatting, custom cell styles, conditional formatting options, Page Layout tab, print dialogue options, converting spreadsheets to PDF, and securing spreadsheets.
Specific topics include:
- Utilize tips and techniques for printing your spreadsheets efficiently.
- Apply the best techniques to print multiple spreadsheets with a consistent format.
- Embed Excel ranges into Word documents to ensure your reports are complete and less prone to transposition errors.
- Understand and apply all cell formatting options.
- Apply and create custom cell styles.
- Identify and understand the benefits of conditional formatting options.
- Navigate throughout the Page Layout tab.
- Utilize all of the print dialogue options.
- Utilize Adobe Acrobat conversion utility to transfer spreadsheets to PDF format.
- Printing multiple spreadsheets
- Embedding Excel ranges into Word documents
- Cell formatting
- Custom cell styles
- Conditional formatting options
- Page Layout tab
- Print dialogue options
- Converting spreadsheets to PDF